New To Frazier Cycling? -- Why Join?
Why Join Frazier Cycling?
We are different than any other cycling organization. Our purpose is to provide you a safe and structured environment where you can cycle as a group.
• Rides and practices are led by USAC coaches or FC certified ride leaders.
• FC group riding rules are strictly enforced.
• Parameters for rides and practices are documented i.e. No Drop/Hang or Drop, Speed
• Weekend rides are offered at different speeds to accommodate more riders
• Weekend rides are supported. We will pick you up if necessary.
We are big on the “group” aspect of cycling. This is the foundation for all of our programs. Not only is there safety in numbers but as group we share responsibility and look out for each other on the road. The more experienced give back to the less experienced. And it is always more enjoyable to ride with friends. We offer twelve rides each week everyday year-round that you can count on rain or shine.
We promote family involvement. We have a youth program for 6-9 year olds. Our junior development program is one of the best in the country. Parents of our youth programs participate in rides/practices/camps with their children. We offer beginners programs and rides for men and women. All events and activities are family-friendly. We offer sibling and family discounts in all our programs.
We lease bikes to those new to our programs who have not be able to find the right bike yet – youth, juniors and adults.
Our statistics tracking is a unique service provided to all members. Every mile with Frazier Cycling is logged along with the speed. All data is recorded after each ride/practice. Total mileage for the week/year /career as well as speed are posted on the site. We hold seven time-trials a year for members and record results so racers and non-competitive cyclists can track improvement.
Membership also includes Frazier Cycling discounts with local and national sponsors.
Who Should Join?
• Cyclists who are serious about fitness. Our rides and practices are geared toward improvement and staying fit.
• Competitive Racers. As a member of the Frazier Cycling Partners Race Team, you get race-day coaching support at scheduled races, we offer personal coaching, training plans and power testing at member rates
• Triathletes. We have a Frazier Cycling Tri Team, members are nationally-ranked. You can train with IronMan competitors and world-class athletes.
• Youth 6-9. Member Joey Rosentel, age 7, placed 5th in the nation in youth triathlons this year.
• Juniors 6-18. Our junior race team holds 6 national titles.
• Beginners. We have rides/practices in a supportive environment for new cyclists .
What is the Cost of Membership?
Frazier Cycling Partners: All adult (18 yr.+) cyclists
The cost of annual membership is $400. Memberships are renewed on your anniversary date. Family discounts are offered. See Membership Fees for more information.
Frazier Cycling Youth and Junior Programs Fees are explained in detail.